If you’re looking for a new opportunity that will allow you to use your skills to help people learn and grow, we have some work opportunities for you.
Help Alchemist provide drama-led training, development and assessment to a wide cross section of sectors and businesses. Our team is passionate about helping others reach their potential, so take a look at how you can get involved.
- We are hiring a Production Assistant! We are looking for an talented and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about making a difference in the Learning and Development industry. If you’re interested in applying, click here to read the job description.
- We are looking for regular Tech Admins to help us run virtual sessions! If you’re good with tech or confident with MS Teams / Zoom, and would like to earn a bit of extra money, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. The rate varies depending on the length and complexity of the delivery. In particular, we are currently looking for Tech Admin support on September 19th and November 7th.
- An increasing number of clients are interested in running training globally in the local language of their participants, particularly in APAC regions. If you are an experienced Facilitator with multilingual capabilities, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com if this is you. This is not an offer of work for a specific job, but a capability check so that we can contact you in the future should appropriate work come up.
- We are currently seeking fluent Welsh speaking actors for legal assessment work. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you would like to express an interest.
- Do you have a base in Manchester? Our Kaplan exams are expanding geographically, so if you are an experienced assessment actor with a base in Manchester we would be interested in hearing from you! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if so.