Production Assistant Description
As a Production Assistant you will be joining our Experiential Learning delivery team. This team focuses on creating and delivering immersive learning experiences and assessments for real-world business scenarios for our customers. The Production Assistant role is extremely varied and is vital in supporting the Producers in project preparations and logistics.
Who we are:
Alchemist was born in 2022, following the fusion of two legacy learning and development brands ‘Interact’ and ‘Apex.’ At Alchemist, we deliver blended learning experiences designed to resonate with people, ignite their interest and provide lasting performance development.
We transform businesses through their people, using our learning elements to engage their head, heart and hands. Through this holistic approach, we create effective outcomes with enduring results.
Following private equity investment in 2018, we are enjoying an exciting expansion and to support this, we need more people to join our team and take on an instrumental role in the future of our company.
As a leading learning and development company, we are proud to have designed and delivered hundreds of learning projects all over the world, ranging from VR simulations for one of the world’s leading investment banks to changing the way performance management happens in a global consumer brand. We care profoundly about our behaviours and culture, and think carefully about how everything we do for ourselves and our customers embodies that.
We look for curious, creative and collaborative team players who are proactive in their pursuit of our mission and are excited to be part of our journey to build a great learning organisation.
What you will be doing:
As a rapidly growing organisation your role will evolve alongside business and customer needs, but you can expect your key responsibilities to include:
- Working closely with our Producers to prepare and deliver our customers’ complex learning experiences
- Working collaboratively with The Studio, Practice Directors and Customer Success Managers on our live projects as well as exploring new opportunities
- Assisting on Media Projects such as filming projects
- Working with our Producers to manage Assessments workflow. You will be involved from briefing, through casting and into delivery.
- Supporting on all aspects of our work including customer engagement, stakeholder management, research, project management and reporting.
- Taking responsibility for communicating with the Production team on all aspects of project & event progress, including associates.
- Be comfortable using and improving our internal systems and processes, including operating virtual learning experiences (currently largely taking place via Microsoft Teams and Zoom)
- Taking a key role in ensuring the quality of our project delivery, including floor management and observing live customer events.
- Forging strong relationships with our associate community, both in terms of event management and also their ongoing development.
- Adapting to an environment where no two days are the same, and taking the initiative to make sure each day is better than the one before.
- Although we offer flexible working, as a member of the Production Team you would be invited to work in the London office and this would be a requirement for certain meetings. Most of the team work at the office approximately once a week.
Who you are:
- You have a clear interest in and aptitude for challenging the status quo in the learning market
- You have experience working as part of a team to problem-solve and analyse
- You express yourself well verbally and in writing, and can confidently deal with senior stakeholders
- You push yourself to achieve, learn and improve rather than standing still and aiming for “good enough”
- You actively welcome new ideas and challenges, with a willingness to take the opposing view to test your assumptions rather than surrounding yourself with people who share your perspective and affirm your thinking
- You roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it
- You take ownership of your mistakes and see them as an opportunity to learn, rather than playing it safe or pretending mistakes and failures didn’t happen
- A talent and passion for Project Management
- Digital and technological skills an advantage
■ Enjoy a competitive salary & benefits package
■ Be part of a team helping to deliver immersive learning experiences & challenging the status quo in the industry
■ Have ownership of your work and opportunity to enjoy the impact you create
■ Work alongside exceptional and lovely people
■ Engage in interesting and challenging work and have the opportunity to make the role your own
■ Play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing, funded scale-up
■ Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve
■ Have the freedom to further your skill set, and a personal development plan created with you
To Apply, please contact Lucy Kent