What We Do
We transform businesses using a range of innovative delivery methods that enable us to engage with people’s head, heart and hands. Through this holistic approach, we create effective outcomes with enduring results.
An Alchemist learning experience includes ‘traditional’ learning; experiential methodology (actor-led scenarios); and / or truly immersive simulations. It is this ability to bring together learning design using the ordinary and the extraordinary that allows us to truly stand out from the crowd.
We take the view that companies trust us to help them succeed and provide the necessary skills due to our proven track record; our cutting-edge methodology; and our commitment to delivering real results.
You can find out more about us by checking out our YouTube video at the following link – https://youtu.be/LSJA_4blK80.
What We’re Looking For
The successful individual in this remit will join our event delivery team, which focuses on working with our clients and the Learning Solutions team to create and deliver immersive learning experiences and assessments for real-world business scenarios. You can expect to receive responsibility and client exposure from day one.
The role is a continuously evolving one in line with developing business and client needs. However, you can expect your key responsibilities to include:
- Working directly with our clients across a wide range of our ‘experiences and assessments’ offerings to support organisational success by helping their people to explore, develop and grow.
- Working with our Senior Learning Solutions Architects to manage workstreams on larger complex client programmes. You will be involved from briefing, through design and into delivery.
- Supporting all aspects of our work including client engagement, stakeholder management, research, project management, business development and reporting.
- Taking responsibility for tracking all aspects of project & event progress, including key milestones, stakeholders, third parties and commercials.
- Being comfortable using and improving our internal systems and processes, including finance and collaboration platforms.
- Taking a key role in ensuring the quality of our project delivery, including floor management and observing ‘live’ client events.
- Providing consistent and regular feedback both internally and to our clients.
- Forging strong relationships with our associate community, both in terms of event management and also their ongoing development.
- Adapting to an environment where no two days are the same, and taking the initiative to make sure each day is better than the one before.
What You’ll Need
- a clear interest in and aptitude for challenging the status quo in the learning market.
- experience working effectively as part of a team, problem-solving and analysing collaboratively.
- excellent spoken and written communication skills, confidently dealing with senior stakeholders.
- self-motivation to push yourself to achieve, learn and improve rather than standing still and aiming for “good enough”.
- actively welcome new ideas and challenges, with a willingness to take the opposing view to test your assumptions rather than surrounding yourself with people who share your perspective and affirm your thinking.
- are driven to roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it.
- take ownership of your mistakes and see them as an opportunity to learn, rather than playing it safe or pretending mistakes and failures didn’t happen.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Be part of a team helping to deliver immersive learning experiences and challenging the status quo in the industry.
- Have ownership of your work and opportunity to enjoy the impact you create.
- Work alongside exceptional and lovely people.
- Engage in interesting and challenging work, and have the opportunity to make the role your own.
- Play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing, funded scale-up.
- Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve.
- Have the freedom to further your skill set, and a personal development plan created with you.
Our Focus On Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are focused on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation, and want this to be our strength. We are actively working towards Alchemist being a place where everyone can thrive and make their best contribution to our mission. We know that the more perspectives, voices, and experiences we can bring to our work, the better. We warmly welcome applications from all marginalised groups, communities and backgrounds.
We want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible to anyone interested in us. If you require a reasonable adjustment or additional support as you apply for this role, please email our Talent Acquisition & HR Partner, Anup Vithlani, at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will contact you to discuss how we can help.