What We Do
We transform businesses using a range of innovative delivery methods that enable us to engage with people’s head, heart and hands. Through this holistic approach, we create effective outcomes with enduring results.
An Alchemist learning experience includes ‘traditional’ learning; experiential methodology (actor-led scenarios); and / or truly immersive simulations. It is this ability to bring together learning design using the ordinary and the extraordinary that allows us to truly stand out from the crowd.
We take the view that companies trust us to help them succeed and provide the necessary skills due to our proven track record; our cutting-edge methodology; and our commitment to delivering real results.
What We’re Looking For
The successful candidate will be an experienced E-learning Designer, who will join our Creative Studio team to support the design and development of high-quality e-learning programmes for a range of clients.
They will liaise with stakeholders from across the business to understand and refine briefs received and manage the timings to deliver all activity. Their contribution will add value to the team, and our product and service, directly impacting the client experience.
The successful candidate will be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail. They will work under the supervision of a Senior Designer to produce high-quality, client-ready work. Their goal will be to create impactful learning programmes that capture and promote the Alchemist vision of learning design.
Their key responsibilities will include to:
- Develop programs and materials using advanced experience in developing e-learning, specifically using Articulate 360.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and clients to develop and refine learning objectives.
- Develop audio scripts based on discussions with SME and printed materials.
- Convert existing PowerPoint presentations or other printed training materials to e-learning training modules using Articulate.
- Demonstrate an understanding of WCAG accessibility requirements and ensure compliance in e-learning as required.
- Create or modify existing graphic elements using Adobe CC.
- Create interactive quizzes and knowledge checks based on learning objectives and material.
- Prioritise time and project deliverables with minimal oversight.
- Participate in team meetings and design sessions.
- Provide concise project update reports on work in progress.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstratable experience developing training content.
- 4+ years developing online training content / converting instructor-based learning to online training using Articulate 360.
- Advance user of Office 365 and Adobe CC.
- Proficient in ADDIE development methods.
- Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and follow-through on tasks.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and attention to detail.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Enjoy a competitive base salary and bonus structure, and benefits package that is reflective of our ambitions.
- Be part of a team helping to deliver transformed learning experiences and challenging the status quo in the private, public and third sector.
- Significant ownership of your work and the opportunity to enjoy the impact you create.
- The opportunity to work alongside lovely people with exceptional minds that are all focused on developing our business further.
- Highly challenging, evolving and interesting work that you will take pride in undertaking.
- Play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing, funded scale-up.
- Work in an extremely supportive environment focused on your learning and development.
Our Focus On Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are focused on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation, and want this to be our strength. We are actively working towards Alchemist being a place where everyone can thrive and make their best contribution to our mission. We know that the more perspectives, voices, and experiences we can bring to our work, the better. We warmly welcome applications from all marginalised groups, communities and backgrounds.
We want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible to anyone interested in us. If you require a reasonable adjustment or additional support as you apply for this role, please email our Talent Acquisition & HR Partner, Anup Vithlani, at email@example.com and he will contact you to discuss how we can help.