What We Do
We transform businesses using a range of innovative delivery methods that enable us to engage with people’s head, heart and hands. Through this holistic approach, we create effective outcomes with enduring results.
An Alchemist learning experience includes ‘traditional’ learning; experiential methodology (actor-led scenarios); and / or truly immersive simulations. It is this ability to bring together learning design using the ordinary and the extraordinary that allows us to truly stand out from the crowd.
We take the view that companies trust us to help them succeed and provide the necessary skills due to our proven track record; our cutting-edge methodology; and our commitment to delivering real results.
You can find out more about us by checking out our YouTube video at the following link – https://youtu.be/LSJA_4blK80.
What We’re Looking For
In this role, the successful individual will support the organisation’s effort to maximise market penetration, growth and profitability, through growing and developing our key customer footprint with well-known brands.
They’ll be the game-changer within a customer who, through strategic partnering, will expand existing programmes, and strategically identify new opportunities for further growth with them.
Their responsibilities will encompass holding scoping conversations; creating first-class commercial proposals; leading on solution design; and then working closely with Production & our Creative Studio to make our experiences happen. You will also play a strategic role in the debrief, feedback and reporting processes with customers.
This role has full commercial responsibility for the success of customer experiences. It is focused on building long-term relationships with them, creatively supporting customers in delivering innovative and memorable learning experiences, and in becoming an integral extension of them.
The successful individual will report internally to the relevant Practice Director. They will also work closely on a day-to-day basis with other Customer Experience Managers, Producers, Growth Executives, Finance, Marketing and our Creative Studio, across London, Exeter and Scotland.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrable experience building strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Able to influence across most levels within an organisation and continuously manage stakeholder relationships positively – excellent written and verbal communication skills are therefore a must.
- Effective project-management skills, utilised well to work on long-term complex customer programmes.
- Demonstrable record of performing a consultative role, as you will be presenting insights into customers and selling based on your relationships with them.
- Able to produce effective proposals that positively impact customers, providing quality design and methodology insights.
- Resilience and the ability to recognise when internal collaborative support is needed.
- Effective commercial acumen.
What You’ll Get From Us
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Be part of a team helping to deliver immersive learning experiences and challenging the status quo in the industry.
- Have ownership of your work and opportunity to enjoy the impact you create.
- Work alongside exceptional and lovely people.
- Engage in interesting and challenging work, and have the opportunity to make the role your own.
- Play a pivotal role in a rapidly growing, funded scale-up.
- Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve.
- Have the freedom to further your skill set, and a personal development plan created with you.
Our Focus On Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are focused on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organisation, and want this to be our strength. We are actively working towards Alchemist being a place where everyone can thrive and make their best contribution to our mission. We know that the more perspectives, voices, and experiences we can bring to our work, the better. We warmly welcome applications from all marginalised groups, communities and backgrounds.
We want our recruitment process to be as accessible as possible to anyone interested in us. If you require a reasonable adjustment or additional support as you apply for this role, please email our Talent Acquisition & HR Partner, Anup Vithlani, at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will contact you to discuss how we can help.